BlueBee Technologies Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter referred to as ‘ERTH’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’) offers a simple and convenient way for anyone to recycle their old electronic devices. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person.
Table of contents
Data we collect
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
The personal data we collect and process depends on what ERTH service(s) you use. We primarily process personal data as part of the following activities:
Marketing: We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing. We collect limited personal data, such as names and email addresses, in order to communicate with business contacts, build brand awareness, share updates, publicise events, and fulfil other general marketing purposes. We do so through occasional email communications, ensuring minimal privacy impact. You have the right to opt-out of any marketing communications we send you by clicking unsubscribe or emailing [email protected]
ERTH’s website is not designed for or directed towards children aged 13 or younger, and we do not intentionally collect or maintain personal data about anyone under this age.
What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
If you provide personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that such personal data may be shared with the authorized third parties referred to herein.
We may share personal data with the following third parties:.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, to prevent fraud against ERTH and/or our business partners, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
Why do we share data outside of the EU/EEA?
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for example, if a third party we share data with has servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU’s guidelines. You can request more details on the protection given to your personal information when it is transferred outside the EEA, by emailing [email protected]
How do we keep your personal data secure?
We value the security of your personal data, and take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure it is protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Through our infrastructure, policies and internal training, we incorporate measures that:
ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in event of a physical or technical incident
regularly test, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, ERTH cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to your personal data.
Your Privacy Rights
With reasonable notice, and based on the fulfilment of criteria set out by GDPR, we guarantee the following rights:
– the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data (see 6.1);
– the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information (see 6.1);
– the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified;
– the right to have your personal data erased;
– the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data;
– the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another;
– the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and;
– rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data by writing to us at [email protected]
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
6.1 Your subject access rights
As part of our commitment to data protection, we ensure that you can access further information on your personal data. By emailing [email protected], you can request the following information:
– personal data we have collected about you
– the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent)
– what we will do with it
– how long we will hold it for
– where it is stored and with what security protection
– who it might be shared with
– your rights in relation to the data, and
– information on how you can access and manage this data
We are ERTH and our address is Unit #1, #10, #23, 1-3A, 1st floor, Kanvas Retail @ Prima15, Jalan, Teknokrat 6, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
2018-2021 © ERTH
(BlueBee Technologies Sdn Bhd - 1181695-X)